Us

Us
San Antonio Texas

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Moving!

Well God has opened some doors about the time we decided we needed more than 5 acres guess what? Mom and Dad moved! After 20+ years at the same company Dad QUIT. It shocked me to say the least. A few months later he was offered the senior pastor position at a small Baptist church about 40 miles from where I grew up. And he took it. Now Mom and Dads farm is empty. And we are taking it over. Our new journey is starting.
Tim quit his corporate job (scary) So that our family could be a family. We have big plans for our “new” home. Everyone teases me that after running so hard guess what I want to raise my kids the way I was raised.

                                Our house we are moving from


                                         Polley "new" house she does no look like this any more :(


                                          Mom and Dad have not worked on her much lately. She is now our project
Old house

So we are packing up. I forgot how stressful moving could be. We are having to move animals. We have 2 horses, 5 goats, a dog, a rabbit, a chicken and 4 cats all going with us. Once we get to the new house there is lots to clean up and fences to build. I will post some pictures soon

No comments:

Post a Comment